Masturbatory Motorbike Madness

It's a catchy title, no doubt. But it just means I went on a motorbike trip by myself through the mountains of Chiang Rai.

And it was beautiful, yada yada yada.



On the first leg of the trip, I went to check out some waterfalls.


Unfortunately, it's the cool season, aka "dry season."


So, as a park ranger so Thai-ishly put it, "waterfalls, finished."


Fuck waterfalls.

Big deal, gravity.





Anyway, I was so distraught I went to this church, and actually, they said the waterfalls would be back next season.









Continuing on, I found what I thought was the hand of God, but the hand of God was "finished too."


So I had to settle for this Chinese hand commemorating something or other.


But at least I found a nice place to rest.









And as I sat thinking, I wondered whether I wondered whether humankind would ever find peace.



And then I was like, "Probably not.






But I would have to settle for fields and fields of sunflowers....



What a great trip. Great views (not pictured), great times (not told).



And on the way back, I happened across an outdoor market.



Sushi!







And there were donut holes.


So many of them.


I ate six.






And drank from these cow containers.







And to wash it all down?